skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ is absolutely essential.
- We believe in believers’ baptism by immersion in water according to the Scriptures.
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives the utterance and in the operation of the spiritual gifts and ministries.
- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved to eternal life and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the church of Jesus Christ and in the unity of believers.
- We believe in the practical application of the Christian faith in everyday experience and the need to minister to people in every area of life.